We know that forming a solid bond with infants is essential in their development. This is done with simple games, finger plays, singing, reading stories, rocking and being attentive to their needs which will then lay the foundation for learning and developing in areas such as:
• Language development — using books, songs and activities that match your child’s development level
• Cognitive development — using interactive activities like peekaboo, hunt and find, and shape-sorting toys
• Motor Skill development — grasping toys, tummy time, and toys to push and pull around the room
• Sensory development — touching items with various textures and feeling materials in the sensory bin
• Social/emotional development - beginning interactions with their peers are facilitated by the teacher. Weekly Bible songs/stories help children to treat each other with love from the very earliest stages.